Business Relations Specialist
|October 29, 2013 - November 20, 2013|
|Salary Range:||13.00-14.75 per hr.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Execute the sales strategy as determined by the customer's sales agreement. Initiate and maintain a positive contact with existing and potential customers. Identify the customer's needs for supplies and other potential leads for Company sales. Provide back up for service dispatach and receptionist. Provide premium customer service to designated named accounts.
- Secure and place service and equipment move orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fullfillment.
- Scan transactions immediately upon receipt following approved scanning procedures.
- Handle all correspondence and customer matters with the most care and in strict confidence.
- Set-up and administer customer maintenance contracts
- Maintain or exceed monthly outbound customer courtesy by writing letters and customer visits
- Maintain current contract renewals and follow proper procedures
- Record all specified data and maintain file in compliance with Company procedures.
- Respond to all individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receive oral and written instructions from Manager of Administration
- Assume any additional duties that may be assigned.
- Administer the inter-territorial process and national accounts for incoming and outgoing installations
- Coordinate fleetview meter readings
- Follow all company policies and safety regulations.
- Work overtime, weekends if necessary.
- Strong aptitude in office procedures including Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented including excellent time management skills
- Associates degree or Higher OR equivalent 1-3 years of business to business customer relations experience that meets the necessary qualifications and skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.