Regional Service Manager
|January 29, 2013 - March 06, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Responsible for Company product service activity and productivity for a specific service region. Supervise a highly trained group of field Technicians and Territrory Supervisors to build strong business to business relationships. Manage team members to insure performance levels are met and/or exceeded. Interact with other departments throughout the company in an effort to fulfill the Company's mission.
- Develop and implement a recruiting strategy for hiring and training Field Service Technicians
- Insure current service team members maintain the necessary product certifications for servicing equipment. Conduct annual training needs assessment on all Technicians.
- Assign qualified technicians to their territories and insure staffing requirements are maintained
- Coordinate with the Resolution Specialist call loads for Technicians.
- Conduct service team meetings
- Receive, process and maintain service related and payroll processing records
- Serve as final troubleshooter for any problem calls-both regular and connected. Escalate and contact product manufactuer.
- Develop and maintain customer service follow up visits
- Work closely with sales and all administrative departments.
- Assume any additional duties that may be assigned.
- Follow all company policies and safety regulations.
- Work overtime, weekends if necessary.
- Respond to all individuals and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receive oral and written instructions from VP of Service and Company President.
- Strong aptitude in anaylzing mechanical movements and electrical components
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, and excellent communications skills to include verbal and written
- Related industry experience (copiers/printers preferred and High Volume strongly preferred) but other high tech industry experience will be considered.
- Detail oriented including excellent time management skills, highly self directed
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Associates degree and 3+ years of business to business service team management experience OR equivalent work experience that meets position qualifications
- Document imaging certification a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.